[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Searching in Weblate
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Searching in Weblate
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2019 09:34:45 +0200
- To: i10 lijst <email@example.com>
I tried searching in Weblate.
I searched for the reference E6L2o.
In Pootle I got a match after about 10 seconds
In Weblate it took several minutes and it found no match.
I did the following in weblate:
In the main window I went to Tools > Find (don’t know the exact English words, because I see them in Dutch)
I fill in the searched item in the box Find.
I tick all the boxes.
I leave the rest unchanged.
I chose my language. (it will be useful if my language is default)
Kind regards, Kees
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Searching in Weblate||sophi <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Searching in Weblate||Yaron Shahrabani <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Migrating 6.3 project to Weblate
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Searching in Weblate
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Strings [L] and [S] in optfltrembedpage.ui
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Searching in Weblate