Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: admin rights and TMXs

Hi All

Em 25/09/2019 10:36, sophi escreveu:
> Hi Valter,
>>
>> 2- Where can I download TMX files, separate per single and/or whole
>> project?
>
> Whole project is not possible I fear.
>>
>> 3- If I click on the Translation Memory link, I cannot see anything in
>> the below area. Maybe has it still to be uploaded?
>
> Because it's not yet populated with the previous versions, but when
> Christian will have migrated the other projects, translation memory will
> have some memory :)

Pootle can export a tmx file of the language. I tried to import it in
weblate but got a

413 Request Entity Too Large
nginx/1.14.2

The issue hurts me because many string in the /shared/ folder of the
Help were refactored in master and they currently shows as untranslated
in weblate, forcing a translation from scratch.

Thanks

--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator