[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Migrating 6.3 project to Weblate
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Migrating 6.3 project to Weblate
- From: Mihkel Tõnnov <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2019 21:36:12 +0300
- To: F Wolff <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
F Wolff (<firstname.lastname@example.org>), 2. oktoober 2019 kell 20:22:
> I haven't had time yet to try Weblate.
> Like others I would like to make sure it is possible to download and upload
> files to enable offline translation. Can someone please summarise what is
> possible on Weblate?
On Weblate itself, download/upload only works one file at a time.
However there is https://github.com/LibreOffice/translations-weblate which
at least allows to batch *download* via a Git client.
Possibilities for batch *upload* are still unclear, it seems.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] Migrating 6.3 project to Weblate||sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Migrating 6.3 project to Weblate||F Wolff <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Migrating 6.3 project to Weblate
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Migrating 6.3 project to Weblate
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Migrating 6.3 project to Weblate
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Fwd: [libreoffice-documentation] Infra announce: Authenticating against gerrit using TDF's Single Sign-On system