[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Migrating 6.3 project to Weblate
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Migrating 6.3 project to Weblate
- From: Christian Lohmaier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 14:59:24 +0200
- To: Valter Mura <email@example.com>
- Cc: Libreoffice ln10 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, Sep 29, 2019 at 11:18 PM Valter Mura <email@example.com> wrote:
> Il 25/09/19 15:43, sophi ha scritto:
> > Hi all,
> > Christian will migrate the projects in Pootle to Weblate in the next weeks.
> > For offline translators, would that be a problem for you to have 6.3 on
> > Weblate and not more in Pootle?
> The only thing I need is, once migration done and before we start to
> "really" translate, to have the possibility to manage admin/user rights,
> in order to assign correctly them to users.
Does your team really change that frequently that you need to do it
yourself/that going through Sophie or other admins as an intermediate
step doesn't work for you?
Or do you ask because your current team members don't have the correct
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] Migrating 6.3 project to Weblate||sophi <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Migrating 6.3 project to Weblate||Valter Mura <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: Missing features, project folder view and search across the whole project
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Migrating 6.3 project to Weblate
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Migrating 6.3 project to Weblate
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Migrating 6.3 project to Weblate