Hi *,

On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 1:25 PM Sveinn í Felli <sv1@fellsnet.is> wrote:
But that raises the question (again); is it possible in Weblate to
download all translation files for entire projects?

Not via weblate directly, but you can get them from the repository.

https://github.com/LibreOffice/translations-weblate

While automatic push is not yet enabled, the plan is to have it push
once a week (or whatever looks sensible)

I've searched for the feature but not found.

there is no such feature in weblate webUI. One possibility would be to
use welbate client program / api wrapper and write a script that
iterates over all components and downloads them, but I think that
would be more complicated to use than fetching the files from the git
repository.

Ciao
Chrisitan