[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Migrating 6.3 project to Weblate
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Migrating 6.3 project to Weblate
- From: Valter Mura <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 23:16:59 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Il 25/09/19 15:43, sophi ha scritto:
Christian will migrate the projects in Pootle to Weblate in the next weeks.
For offline translators, would that be a problem for you to have 6.3 on
Weblate and not more in Pootle?
for us no problem.
The only thing I need is, once migration done and before we start to "really" translate, to have the possibility to manage admin/user rights, in order to assign correctly them to users.
Open Source is better!
KDE neon: https://neon.kde.org/
La bici non consuma e non produce emissioni, non ingombra e non fa rumore:
è un mezzo ecologico per definizione e ad alta efficienza energetica.
La bicicletta migliora il traffico, l'ambiente, la salute e l'umore.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Migrating 6.3 project to Weblate||Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Migrating 6.3 project to Weblate||Mihkel Tõnnov <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Migrating 6.3 project to Weblate||sophi <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: Missing features, project folder view and search across the whole project
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Migrating 6.3 project to Weblate
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Migrating 6.3 project to Weblate
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Migrating 6.3 project to Weblate