Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: Missing features, project folder view and search across the whole project

Hi Michael and thanks for you reply.

That helps, but that way it also shows help content. If I go to Language ->
Portuguese that setting doesn't have any effect.

Regards

Michael Wolf <milupo@sorbzilla.de> escreveu no dia quinta, 26/09/2019 à(s)
15:41:

> Sérgio Marques schrieb:
> > Hi Sophie,
> >
> > The activation of that option, for me, does not persists. Is ther any
> > option to make it persistent.
>
> Hi Sérgio,
>
> go to your profile - the icon on the top at the far right with your
> avatar - then to "Definições" > Preferências > Ocultar as traduções
> completas no painel
>
> Enable this setting and save it by clicking "Gravar" button.
>
> Then click "Painel" on the bar at the top. You will see components with
> untranslated strings only then.
>

> Michael

Sérgio Marques