[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Friulian translation
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Friulian translation
- From: Fabio Tomat <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 14:58:44 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'd like to start translating LibreOffice to Friulian.
I already have a pootle account as I already use it for other projects. I'm
also in charge for the friulian translations for the GNOME Project,
Translation Project, Transifex, Fedora and more.
I see Friulian is supported language but none of the strings were
translated. Can someone put me in charge of the Friulian translation team?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: Missing features, project folder view and search across the whole project
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: Missing features, project folder view and search across the whole project
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Fwd: [libreoffice-documentation] Infra announce: Authenticating against gerrit using TDF's Single Sign-On system
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Strings [L] and [S] in optfltrembedpage.ui