Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: admin rights and TMXs

Hi Valter,

Le 17/09/2019 à 18:21, Valter Mura a écrit :
> Hi All,
>
> I'm checking the app and seem to work well. But I need to
> understand/clarify some points:
>
> 1- Will there be a page where setting up the admin rights for the users?

There is no way for now for groups to manage their contributors. But you
can ask me at any time.

> 2- Where can I download TMX files, separate per single and/or whole
> project?

Whole project is not possible I fear.

> 3- If I click on the Translation Memory link, I cannot see anything in
> the below area. Maybe has it still to be uploaded?

Because it's not yet populated with the previous versions, but when
Christian will have migrated the other projects, translation memory will
have some memory :)

> 4- Some problems with the localization of the program (Example: "Nearby
> strings" is translated in Italian to "Stringhe simili", which is not
> correct and is misleading, you can think that it is referring to similar
> strings, but actually it is referring to "neighbor" strings inside the
> package. Better "Stringhe vicine" or "Stringhe confinanti"). Please
> check your localization. I'll try to contact the responsible for the
> Italian localization.

Thanks for that, hope that it will be quickly corrected
Cheers
Sophie

GSM: +33683901545
IRC: sophi