[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: admin rights and TMXs
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: admin rights and TMXs
- From: sophi <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 15:36:04 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 17/09/2019 à 18:21, Valter Mura a écrit :
> Hi All,
> I'm checking the app and seem to work well. But I need to
> understand/clarify some points:
> 1- Will there be a page where setting up the admin rights for the users?
There is no way for now for groups to manage their contributors. But you
can ask me at any time.
> 2- Where can I download TMX files, separate per single and/or whole
Whole project is not possible I fear.
> 3- If I click on the Translation Memory link, I cannot see anything in
> the below area. Maybe has it still to be uploaded?
Because it's not yet populated with the previous versions, but when
Christian will have migrated the other projects, translation memory will
have some memory :)
> 4- Some problems with the localization of the program (Example: "Nearby
> strings" is translated in Italian to "Stringhe simili", which is not
> correct and is misleading, you can think that it is referring to similar
> strings, but actually it is referring to "neighbor" strings inside the
> package. Better "Stringhe vicine" or "Stringhe confinanti"). Please
> check your localization. I'll try to contact the responsible for the
> Italian localization.
Thanks for that, hope that it will be quickly corrected
Sophie Gautier email@example.com
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: admin rights and TMXs||Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: admin rights and TMXs||Valter Mura <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: Missing features, project folder view and search across the whole project
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Migrating 6.3 project to Weblate
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: admin rights and TMXs
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: admin rights and TMXs