[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: admin rights and TMXs
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: admin rights and TMXs
- From: Valter Mura <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 18:21:33 +0200
- To: Libreoffice ln10 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'm checking the app and seem to work well. But I need to understand/clarify some points:
1- Will there be a page where setting up the admin rights for the users?
2- Where can I download TMX files, separate per single and/or whole project?
3- If I click on the Translation Memory link, I cannot see anything in the below area. Maybe has it still to be uploaded?
4- Some problems with the localization of the program (Example: "Nearby strings" is translated in Italian to "Stringhe simili", which is not correct and is misleading, you can think that it is referring to similar strings, but actually it is referring to "neighbor" strings inside the package. Better "Stringhe vicine" or "Stringhe confinanti"). Please check your localization. I'll try to contact the responsible for the Italian localization.
Open Source is better!
KDE neon: https://neon.kde.org/
La bici non consuma e non produce emissioni, non ingombra e non fa rumore:
è un mezzo ecologico per definizione e ad alta efficienza energetica.
La bicicletta migliora il traffico, l'ambiente, la salute e l'umore.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: admin rights and TMXs||sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: Missing features, project folder view and search across the whole project
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: Missing features, project folder view and search across the whole project
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: Missing features, project folder view and search across the whole project
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: admin rights and TMXs