Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: copy XML tags to translated text

On Sat, Sep 14, 2019 at 10:40 PM Adolfo Jayme Barrientos
<fito@libreoffice.org> wrote:

> But Weblate DOES have this feature, it’s even tied to keyboard
> shortcuts: Ctrl+1 will insert the first XML tag, Ctrl+2 the second
> one, and so on… I don’t know what you all are arguing about…

Oh really? Maybe it is tied to the xml-validation checks that
currently still are disabled.

So if that's the case consider that solved then :-)

https://docs.weblate.org/en/weblate-3.8/user/translating.html#keyboard-shortcuts
Ctrl+<NUMBER> or ⌘+<NUMBER>
Copies placeable of given number from source string.

/me edits config and enable the xml checks...
and voilà, it works - Thx Adolfo!

ciao
Christian