[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] server down?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] server down?
- From: Cor Nouws <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 09:54:07 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, i10 lijst <email@example.com>
firstname.lastname@example.org wrote on 9/17/19 9:24 AM:
> When I try to log in to the Nextcloud I get the message "Internal Server
Same for me.
> Is there a problem with the server?
Looks like ;)
I've written a note on the #tdf-infra channel on irc
thanks for notifying!
GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28 A038 E49D 7365 B134 80A6
- vrijwilliger https://nl.libreoffice.org
- volunteer https://www.libreoffice.org
- Member Board The Document Foundation
- http://www.nouenoff.nl / https://www.mijncloudoffice.nl
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] server firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] server down?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: Missing features, project folder view and search across the whole project
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] server down?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Using <i>...</i> in strings