Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: copy XML tags to translated text

Hmm… Then maybe it is broken or turned off for us?
I just tried it again. XML tags are not highlighted in any way, the Ctr+1…9
shortcuts do nothing and clicking on the tags themselves also does nothing
(Firefox 69.0 64-bit on Windows 10 build 18362).
See this segment for example:
https://weblate.documentfoundation.org/translate/libo_help-master/textshared02/bg/?type=todo&offset=7

BTW clicking on tags as opposed to using Ctr+n-type shortcuts is important
because when there are more than a few tags (think long paragraphs in the
Help), it becomes cumbersome to count them to select the correct shortcut
for transfer instead of just clicking on it.