[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate instance for testing purposes
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate instance for testing purposes
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2019 08:52:44 +0200
- To: sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
I continued doing some translations at Weblate and I must say I get used to it.
In the beginning all changes are strange and we don’t want to change as we are used to the current.
As I got more used to Weblate I don’t see many disadvantages any more and when the history is added I don’t see why we shouldn’t migrate to it.
sophi schreef op 27.08.2019 16:37:
We have deployed a Weblate instance for testing purpose here:
You can login with your Pootle account. Cloph has updated it with the
last strings from master.
*NOTE*: *it is for testing purpose only*, the test will go-on until end
of LibOCon and we will make a decision about migration from Pootle to
Weblate after this test.
Anonymous making suggestions are not reflected here, only those
belonging to a group are able to test.
Your feedback is very welcome of course, we will take it into account
before making a decision.
Don't hesitate if you have question.
Happy testing :)
Sophie Gautier firstname.lastname@example.org
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] Weblate instance for testing purposes||sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Ôdp: [libreoffice-l10n] Utter negligence of the Silesian translation
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: copy XML tags to translated text
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate instance for testing purposes
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Marketing campaign "NO" available for translation