Ôdp: [libreoffice-l10n] Utter negligence of the Silesian translation

Thank you for the information. However, it's hard to assume good faith
if you try to find out what is going on and you get ignored. Not
everybody is a programmer and not everybody is able to follow what
changes are made to the repository. Apart from that, the information
behind the link doesn't answer the question when the language pack will
be available.

Furthermore, if a language version was neglected once, it should be in
the project's interest to compensate it by keeping its translators
informed, not stonewall them. Let's not forget that translations are
done by volunteers, and if volunteers are treated this way, they just
lose interest. Sure, large languages will just have more and more new
people wanting to do the job but what about the small ones that have
just one or two translators?

Gregory

We piōntek, 6 wrz 2019 ô godzinie 02:36, Adolfo Jayme Barrientos