Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: Missing feature, copy auxiliary translation

Hi Adolfo, *,

On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 8:10 PM Adolfo Jayme Barrientos
<fito@libreoffice.org> wrote:

> Report it to their bug tracker: https://github.com/WeblateOrd/Weblate/issues
>
> This list is not a place where Weblate developers will hear your
> voice; let’s not duplicate the bug tracker :)

I disagree - while of course the missing features should in the end be
reported in weblate's tracker, it is important that the needs of the
LibreOffice translators get raised here.

ciao
Christian