[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: Change % to real numbers in summary screens
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: Change % to real numbers in summary screens
- From: Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2019 09:24:19 -0300
- To: sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org>, LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
Em 28/08/2019 11:50, sophi escreveu:
> Hi Olivier,
> Le 28/08/2019 à 16:44, Olivier Hallot a écrit :
>> Hi Christian, Sophie
>> Wherever possible, can I set the translation figures from % to real
>> values? I find difficult to evaluate the work to do when reading % and
>> not the actual volume of translations to do.
> When you hover the percentage, you get the real value behind.
I can only see a number when the % figure is a link.
Clicking on the file opens a page with all info in details.
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: Change % to real numbers in summary screens||Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: Change % to real numbers in summary screens||sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate instance for testing purposes
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: Missing feature, copy auxiliary translation
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: Change % to real numbers in summary screens
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate: Missing feature, copy auxiliary translation