Re: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate instance for testing purposes

Hi Sophie

Ah I must have missed that. Would it not be easier to simply fork Pootle? I mean, it's relatively mature as a platform so unless TDF is needing a whole host of features for translation that Pootle currently doesn't have, why not stick with what we know & have and tinker with it as needed?

Michael

Sgrìobh sophi na leanas 28/08/2019 aig 11:04:
Hi Michael,

As said, Pootle is no more developed nor maintained, we need to find
alternatives for the future.

Cheers
Sophie