Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate instance for testing purposes

Christian Lohmaier schreef op 28.08.2019 13:31:
Hi *,

On Wed, Aug 28, 2019 at 11:05 AM Ilmari Lauhakangas
<ilmari.lauhakangas@libreoffice.org> wrote:

Who volunteers to create a feature request?
https://github.com/WeblateOrg/weblate/issues

Doubt that this will be implemented, as weblate is built around that
single-file-component concept.

However I created the next-best-thing that Weblate has to offer for
grouping, namely Component lists for Help project:
https://vm137.documentfoundation.org/#componentlists

Does something like this already help?

Not realy, because when you open the link, again there are a lot of lists.

ciao
Christian