[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] translation of keyboard key names
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] translation of keyboard key names
- From: Jean-Baptiste Faure <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2019 22:17:10 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Considering the bug report https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/show_bug.cgi?id=126999, I need to know where is defined the translated name of each key of the keyboard. Does LibreOffice have its own translation or the translation is taken from the OS ?
Exploring Pootle, I see translation of several key names in the terminology. Is it enough to modify the translation at this point so that it is repeated for each keyboard shortcut?
Seuls des formats ouverts peuvent assurer la pérennité de vos documents.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] translation of keyboard key names||Gabor Kelemen <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] cui strings
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] translation of keyboard key names
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Wrong website link from About dialog
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] translation of keyboard key names