[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] italian
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] italian
- From: Tar Qui <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 11:29:00 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
i'll subscribe italian mailing list.
Il 16/07/19 11:05, Italo Vignoli ha scritto:
> There is a specific localization mailing list in Italian
> (email@example.com), but the current translation is right as it
> refers to the number of pages of a multi page document which can be
> printed on a single sheet of paper.
> Draw is not handling columns or lines of text, but text fields (which
> may look like columns).
> LibreOffice Italian localization is managed by a group of native
> speakers based in Italy, who have been handling the task for years
> (since the times of OpenOffice). Contributions are welcome, but must
> happen on the Italian localization mailing list.
> On 16/07/19 10:25, Tar Qui wrote:
>> hi everyone. i found an error in italian translation. someone here can
>> help me?
>> in Draw > Stampa > Layout di pagina > Pagine per foglio > Personalizzato
>> compare Pagine... da...
>> ma è più corretto colonne... da...
>> oppure colonne... righe...
>> Registra la migliore email GRATUITA completamente italiana, massima sicurezza e riservatezza dei tuoi dati. Vai su http://bit.ly/email-piu-sicura
>> Register the best completely Italian FREE email, maximum security and confidentiality of your data. Visit http://bit.ly/email-piu-sicura
Registra la migliore email GRATUITA completamente italiana, massima sicurezza e riservatezza dei tuoi dati. Vai su http://bit.ly/email-piu-sicura
Register the best completely Italian FREE email, maximum security and confidentiality of your data. Visit http://bit.ly/email-piu-sicura
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] italian||Tar Qui <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] italian||Italo Vignoli <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] comparison list functions Calc and Excel
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Migrationdialogue Firebird - Added content to HowTo
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] italian
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Migrationdialogue Firebird - Added content to HowTo