[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] comparison list functions Calc and Excel
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] comparison list functions Calc and Excel
- From: Dennis Roczek <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 15:09:46 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 12.07.2019 11:23, email@example.com wrote:
> Hi All
> The Calc Guide, chapter "Formulas and functons", refers to a list for
> comparison of functions in Calc and Excel.
> Op page 19 it says:
> However, the majority of functions can be used in both Calc and Excel
> without any change. A comparison list may be found on the LibreOffice
> wiki, linked from the Documentation/Publications page.
Uff, that's the old outdated comparison...
> I can't find a reference on the wiki though. Can there be added a
> hyperlink in this Calc guide?> If anyone can tell me where this list c
an be found, I can add the
> reference in the Guide, if wanted.
which links to two documents:
(archived version, which was moved to third party resources but never
made it to that new page; @Kenneth Hanson: any reason for that?)
So basically we are talking about MSO2013 vs. Calc 4(?) comparison liste
Before updating the Calc Guide: I guess we finally should get these
comparison up-to-date and in a useful visual way.
A few years(!) ago I started a similar page for Apple Numbers - and it
is still on my todo-list - but well...
If you look at CONVERT_ADD for example, you see why I do need much time
as I was analyzing the stuff in-depth.
> King regards,
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - https://www.enigmail.net/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] comparison list functions Calc and Excelemail@example.com|
|[libreoffice-l10n] comparison list functions Calc and Excelfirstname.lastname@example.org|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Add hy-RU to the Pootle translation server
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Correction of string in pootle
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] comparison list functions Calc and Excel
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] comparison list functions Calc and Excel