[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] English Dictionaries - LibreOffice extension description
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] English Dictionaries - LibreOffice extension description
- From: Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 14:32:44 +0200
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: Mailing List - LO - l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 2:21 PM Marco A.G. Pinto <email@example.com>
> I am the maintainer of the English dictionaries.
> I was wondering if someone could translate its description into other
> languages, so far I have only English and Portuguese.
> Every two months I release an .oxt in the extensions website and every
> six months I submit to Gerrit.
> Thank you!
> <name lang="en">English spelling, hyphenation dictionaries and
> <name lang="pt">Corretores ortográficos, hifenizadores e
> dicionário de sinónimos para inglês.</name>
We have the translation for "English spelling dictionaries, hyphenation
rules, thesaurus, and grammar checker" in LibreOffice source in 85
languages. I don't know who uses oxt, when it's built-in already, maybe
there is a use case.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] English Dictionaries - LibreOffice extension description||"Marco A.G. Pinto" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] English Dictionaries - LibreOffice extension description
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Add hy-RU to the Pootle translation server
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] English Dictionaries - LibreOffice extension description