Re: [libreoffice-l10n] English Dictionaries - LibreOffice extension description

Hi Marco,

On Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 2:21 PM Marco A.G. Pinto <marcoagpinto@sapo.pt>
wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I am the maintainer of the English dictionaries.
>
> I was wondering if someone could translate its description into other
> languages, so far I have only English and Portuguese.
>
> Every two months I release an .oxt in the extensions website and every
> six months I submit to Gerrit.
>
> Thank you!
>

> <display-name>
> <name lang="en">English spelling, hyphenation dictionaries and
> thesaurus</name>
> <name lang="pt">Corretores ortográficos, hifenizadores e
> dicionário de sinónimos para inglês.</name>
> </display-name>

We have the translation for "English spelling dictionaries, hyphenation
rules, thesaurus, and grammar checker" in LibreOffice source in 85
languages. I don't know who uses oxt, when it's built-in already, maybe
there is a use case.

Best regards,
Andras