[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] English Dictionaries - LibreOffice extension description
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] English Dictionaries - LibreOffice extension description
- From: "Marco A.G. Pinto" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 13:13:59 +0100
- To: Mailing List - LO - l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I am the maintainer of the English dictionaries.
I was wondering if someone could translate its description into other
languages, so far I have only English and Portuguese.
Every two months I release an .oxt in the extensions website and every
six months I submit to Gerrit.
<name lang="en">English spelling, hyphenation dictionaries and
<name lang="pt">Corretores ortográficos, hifenizadores e
dicionário de sinónimos para inglês.</name>
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] English Dictionaries - LibreOffice extension description||Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Add hy-RU to the Pootle translation server
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] English Dictionaries - LibreOffice extension description
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] comparison list functions Calc and Excel
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] English Dictionaries - LibreOffice extension description