[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Protect form
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Protect form
- From: sophi <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 10:49:11 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Le 02/07/2019 à 15:09, Martin Srebotnjak a écrit :
> what does
> Protect form (no longer protects whole document. Insert write protected
> section instead)
> esp. "Protect form" in string mjaAT mean?
> Is it:
> "The form of protection"
> "The form the protection should be applied to"
> "Protect the form"
I didn't find anything in the release notes, but I would go for Protect
Sophie Gautier email@example.com
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] Protect form||Martin Srebotnjak <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle Master: Templates vs. Final version
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Libre Office lo L10N
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Protect form
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle Master: Templates vs. Final version