[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Protect form
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Protect form
- From: Martin Srebotnjak <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 15:09:02 +0200
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
Protect form (no longer protects whole document. Insert write protected
esp. "Protect form" in string mjaAT mean?
"The form of protection"
"The form the protection should be applied to"
"Protect the form"
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Protect form||sophi <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate live test instance
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Pootle Master: Templates vs. Final version
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Weblate live test instance
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Protect form