Re: [libreoffice-l10n] HSQLDB migration how-to

Hi,

Sophie, great to hear this.

Just a suggestion - would it not be better to move that wiki page, once it
is finished in English and maybe localized in a few languages, to LO help
(by the time of string freeze, LO63RC1)?

Some (corporate/government/military etc.) users do not have internet access
due to security reasons, also wiki is simpler to hack, servers can be down
etc.

If local help is not present, the system can still redirect to wiki help,
that mechanism is already in place.

Lp, m.

V V čet., 13. jun. 2019 ob 11:36 je oseba sophi <sophi@libreoffice.org>