[libreoffice-l10n] Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Spellchecker for indigenous language

On 16/05/2019 17:00, "Andrés Chandía" wrote:
Hi there I have created an spellchecker for Mapudüngun, but this language is not included
in the LibreOffice list of spellcheckers, so, is there anybody who knows who to address to ask
for inclusion of this language in the list?

Eike, can you help?