[libreoffice-l10n] Spellchecker for indigenous language

Hi there I have created an spellchecker for Mapudüngun, but this language is not included
in the LibreOffice list of spellcheckers, so, is there anybody who knows who to address to ask
for inclusion of this language in the list?

Thanks

            andrés
chandía

Düngupeyem | IECMap | ISECMap | NMT | Corlexim

Desarrollador de:
Parles.upf | IWCH | Amind terapia | ONG
Mapuche koyaktu | Nocando | IAC | CddZ | ISAC | CatCg
P No imprima innecesariamente. ¡Cuide el
medio ambiente!