Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Question re: Hungarian website

Hi Mike,

I get this question quite often. :-/ The URL was generated by SilverStripe,
from the title of the page, which is Letöltés (Download). SilverStripe
transliterated letter ö to oe, as per German rules.

Google search for "LibreOffice letöltés" gives this URL in the 1st place
for me. How can this be improved SEO-wise?

But in general, I don't care. You can change it. Of course, old URL should
be kept, in order not to break existing links.

Thanks and best regards,
Andras