[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:00 New York Time
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:00 New York Time
- From: Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 10:33:03 -0300
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <email@example.com>, LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi Documentation Team (Guides, Help contents) !
Our documentation team meeting will take place today at 19:00 New York Time
We will use the following jitsi meeting room
The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin.
The documentation pad for the meeting minute is
* Google Seasons of Doc
* Other topics
See you later!
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] New screenshots for localised LibreOffice websites
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Test document for Calc function name translations in 6.2
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] New screenshots for localised LibreOffice websites
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Test document for Calc function name translations in 6.2