[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Esperanto spell checker
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Esperanto spell checker
- From: Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 23:04:28 +0100
- To: Donald <email@example.com>
- Cc: LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Kris van der Merwe <email@example.com>
On Fri, Mar 29, 2019 at 10:47 PM Donald <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> 1) What is the "standard" way for an end-user to add/install a spellcheck
> 2) (How) Would an "upstream repository" become part of the "standard" install for an end-user?
> 3) What is a reasonable interval between the submission of spellcheck file updates?
> 4) Can these updates be submitted through the mailing list?
> 1) If a spell checker is part of LibreOffice, then it can be installed as
optional component (on Windows at least). Otherwise, users can always
install extensions themselves.
2) Basically if you submit .dic and .aff files, our point us to your
upstream repository, we can take the files from there.
3) LibreOffice bugfix releases come ~every month. More frequent updates
probably make little sense.
4) We prefer submission through gerrit. See
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] Hunspell Guarani||Giovanni Caligaris <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Esperanto spell checker||Donald <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Esperanto spell checker||Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Esperanto spell checker||Donald <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Esperanto spell checker
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Updated and new LibreOffice Online pot files
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Esperanto spell checker
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Want to develop libreoffice