[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Esperanto spell checker
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Esperanto spell checker
- From: Donald <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 09:37:06 +1300
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Kris van der Merwe <email@example.com>
I noticed that there is no spell checker for Esperanto in LO.
(I use the extension mentioned at: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Language_support_of_LibreOffice).
It would be good if users could enable Esperanto spell checking in the same way that one can enable many other language.
What is the relationship between (Hunspell) spell checkers and extensions in the same language?
Esperanto is not mentioned on the Development/Dictionaries page: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Dictionaries
or in the linked page:
I can supply a pair of Hunspell files (.aff and .dic) for Esperanto based on the Esperanto thesaurus at PuzzleFoundry.com produced in collaboration with Kris van der Merwe. The .dic file contains over 26000 words.
How should I proceed?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Esperanto spell checker||Andras Timar <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Hunspell Guarani||Giovanni Caligaris <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] LAST WEEK for old ODFAuthors Plone website access - HEADS UP!
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Esperanto spell checker
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Hunspell Guarani
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Esperanto spell checker