[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Lower Sorbian string not updated
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Lower Sorbian string not updated
- From: Michael Wolf <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 14:24:27 +0100
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
I've accidentally seen that following Lower Sorbian string (word) has not been updated.
Zasajźiś --> Zapis wopśimjeśa a gronidłowy zapis --> Zapis wopśimjeśa a gronidłowy zapis abo zapis literatury --> Typ -> Napóraś z --> Wobceŕ
The string "Wobceŕ" has been already changed on Pootle to "Rozrědowanje" for LO 6.**1** but now, in LO 6.**2.1.2**, the obsolete string "Wobceŕ" is still displayed.
Please update the translation. I hope there are no other obsolete strings in the current builds.
Thanks and kind regards,
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] [PATCH] Fix typo replacment -> replacement
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] LAST WEEK for old ODFAuthors Plone website access - HEADS UP!
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] [PATCH] Fix typo replacment -> replacement
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] LAST WEEK for old ODFAuthors Plone website access - HEADS UP!