[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What happens if your account gets breached.
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What happens if your account gets breached.
- From: Warren Camilleri <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 14:13:47 +0100
- To: sophi <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
i think is best to change the password in the mix to. this way i can be
rest assure they are locked out and not able to do any harm.
On Fri, 15 Mar 2019 at 14:07, sophi <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hi Warren,
> Le 15/03/2019 à 13:41, Warren Camilleri a écrit :
> > Dear LO L10n Teams.
> > It’s been a brutal couple of years for me with local, eu and us justice,
> > thanks to enom losing a domain for me (their auto-renewal payment gateway
> > glitched and did not request the funds from paypal), this domain was
> > ossmalta.com the same domain I used for my LO communications and
> > translations, to whom may speak to regain access to my old accounts and
> > reboot the LION for Malta – Maltese – Malti and the Marketing side if my
> > memory serves correctly.
> > I learnt my lesson, and now use lastpass password management and also
> > my accounts are now tied to a gmail account with further hardening. (we
> > have done stupid things, and this issue for me was one of them, plus it
> > the first domain I bought at the time I was still naïve thinking that no
> > can jack the domain, I’ll work it out with enom, sadly that blew up in my
> > face)
> Sorry to hear that you encounter so many difficulties these last years.
> Let's begin again on a more optimistic and pleasant project :)
> I can change firstname.lastname@example.org in Pootle to the gmail address you used
> for this email if it's what you want. If you need to change the password
> also, let me know and I'll do it too.
> Sophie Gautier email@example.com
> GSM: +33683901545
> IRC: sophi
> Release coordinator
> The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] What happens if your account gets breached.||"Warren Camilleri" <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What happens if your account gets breached.||sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What happens if your account gets breached.
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Accesing local silverstripe admin
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What happens if your account gets breached.
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Accesing local silverstripe admin