[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What happens if your account gets breached.
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What happens if your account gets breached.
- From: sophi <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 14:07:19 +0100
- To: Warren Camilleri <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
Le 15/03/2019 à 13:41, Warren Camilleri a écrit :
> Dear LO L10n Teams.
> It’s been a brutal couple of years for me with local, eu and us justice,
> thanks to enom losing a domain for me (their auto-renewal payment gateway
> glitched and did not request the funds from paypal), this domain was
> ossmalta.com the same domain I used for my LO communications and
> translations, to whom may speak to regain access to my old accounts and
> reboot the LION for Malta – Maltese – Malti and the Marketing side if my
> memory serves correctly.
> I learnt my lesson, and now use lastpass password management and also call
> my accounts are now tied to a gmail account with further hardening. (we all
> have done stupid things, and this issue for me was one of them, plus it was
> the first domain I bought at the time I was still naïve thinking that no one
> can jack the domain, I’ll work it out with enom, sadly that blew up in my
Sorry to hear that you encounter so many difficulties these last years.
Let's begin again on a more optimistic and pleasant project :)
I can change firstname.lastname@example.org in Pootle to the gmail address you used
for this email if it's what you want. If you need to change the password
also, let me know and I'll do it too.
Sophie Gautier email@example.com
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What happens if your account gets breached.||Warren Camilleri <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] What happens if your account gets breached.||"Warren Camilleri" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] What happens if your account gets breached.
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What happens if your account gets breached.
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] What happens if your account gets breached.
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What happens if your account gets breached.