[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] What happens if your account gets breached.
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] What happens if your account gets breached.
- From: "Warren Camilleri" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 13:41:06 +0100
- To: <email@example.com>
Dear LO L10n Teams.
Its been a brutal couple of years for me with local, eu and us justice,
thanks to enom losing a domain for me (their auto-renewal payment gateway
glitched and did not request the funds from paypal), this domain was
ossmalta.com the same domain I used for my LO communications and
translations, to whom may speak to regain access to my old accounts and
reboot the LION for Malta Maltese Malti and the Marketing side if my
memory serves correctly.
I learnt my lesson, and now use lastpass password management and also call
my accounts are now tied to a gmail account with further hardening. (we all
have done stupid things, and this issue for me was one of them, plus it was
the first domain I bought at the time I was still naïve thinking that no one
can jack the domain, Ill work it out with enom, sadly that blew up in my
sorry I had to use a click-bait subject to possibly get the attention.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What happens if your account gets breached.||sophi <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Donate page strings to translate: CoinGate digital currencies
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What happens if your account gets breached.
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Donate page strings to translate: CoinGate digital currencies
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] What happens if your account gets breached.