[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:00 *New York* time
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:00 *New York* time
- From: Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 12:36:54 -0300
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <firstname.lastname@example.org>, LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
Hi Documentation Team (Guides, Help contents) !
Our documentation team meeting will take place today at 19:00 *New York*
We will use the following jitsi meeting room
The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin.
The documentation pad for the meeting minute is
* Q & A from new members
See you later!
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:00 *New York Time*
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Intention to rename some help files
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:00 *New York Time*
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Intention to rename some help files