[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Asia Conference 2019, Tokyo: Call for Proposal is open
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Asia Conference 2019, Tokyo: Call for Proposal is open
- From: Naruhiko Ogasawara <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 13:22:14 +0900
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
This is Naruhiko Ogasaware from Japan, an organizer of this year's
LibreOffice Asia Conference.
LibreOffice Asia Committee calls for proposals of talks for
LibreOffice Asia Conference 2019, Tokyo held at the Nihonbashi Tokyo
Tower (Cyboze, Inc. Tokyo office) on May 25th (Sat) and 26th (Sun).
LibreOffice Asia Conference is the event to gather LibreOffice users
and contributors (such as development, translation, PR/marketing,
quality assurance, or else) in the Asian region to exchange each
knowledge. In there, we will discuss LibreOffice business such as
support and training, the current status of migrations for LibreOffice
and its standard format ODF, how to use, development, and any other
community activities around Asia in it. This year’s Tokyo conference
is the first Asia Conference.
We will also invite various guests includes some of the board of
directors of The Document Foundation which is the charitable
Foundation to be a home of LibreOffice
This call is for the conference day on May 25th (Sat). This event
will include annual LibreOffice Kaigi, which is a local event for
Japanese speakers, thus it will have at least two tracks; English
track and Japanese track.
Any topics related to LibreOffice are welcome; introductions of
LibreOffice use-cases, technical deeper commentary of LibreOffice code
development, or small tips of LibreOffice usage and so on.
The talk will be 30 min includes Q&A.
We are planning to offer travel support for the accepted speakers for:
ｰ tickets for airlines, bullet trains or else (the fee of local trains
ｰ accommodations (two nights)
Even if you live far from Tokyo, please don’t hesitate to apply your proposals.
To submit your talk proposal, please mail to
Subject: [CFP] a title of your talk
Your e-mail address:
Title of the talk:
Description (around 300 words)
Travel cost approximate estimation (if you want to get travel support)
The deadline will be March 10th (Sun) JST.
We will inform you if your talk was accepted or not by March 22nd (Fri) JST.
Naruhiko NARU Ogasawara (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:00 Berlin Time
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:00 *New York Time*
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Copying subpages from the English website
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:00 *New York Time*