[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:00 Berlin Time
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:00 Berlin Time
- From: Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 09:45:05 -0300
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <firstname.lastname@example.org>, LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
Hi Documentation Team (Guides, Help contents) !
Our documentation team meeting will take place today at 19:00 CET
We will use the following jitsi meeting room
The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin.
The documentation pad for the meeting minute is
* New contributors welcome
* New time for meeting?
* More topics in the Pad : http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/documentation
See you later!
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Copying subpages from the English website
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Asia Conference 2019, Tokyo: Call for Proposal is open
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:00 Berlin Time
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating to Afrikaans