[libreoffice-l10n] Copying subpages from the English website

Hello,

I have recently gained great privilege of maintaining pl.libreoffice.org which currently still uses old CMS and I would like to move it to Silverstripe.

As I can see the website under the new CMS is a snapshot of the English version around LO v4. Is it possible to make a direct copy of new pages that have been added there since ~2015 eg. the one about SNAP packages, contributor map etc. while preserving their layout and interactive elements in order to focus on translating them, not recreating whole elements?

Regards
Dominik Danelski