[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Copying subpages from the English website
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Copying subpages from the English website
- From: Dominik Danelski <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 22:14:07 +0000
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
I have recently gained great privilege of maintaining pl.libreoffice.org which currently still uses old CMS and I would like to move it to Silverstripe.
As I can see the website under the new CMS is a snapshot of the English version around LO v4. Is it possible to make a direct copy of new pages that have been added there since ~2015 eg. the one about SNAP packages, contributor map etc. while preserving their layout and interactive elements in order to focus on translating them, not recreating whole elements?
I searched LO mailing lists for answer and the only URL I could find is: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/NewWebsiteNLT Having read that page, I think it does not address my question about that particular procedure. Could you help me with that?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Open Badges for LibreOffice contributions
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:00 Berlin Time
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Open Badges for LibreOffice contributions
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice Asia Conference 2019, Tokyo: Call for Proposal is open