[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Polish native-lang project is probably dead
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Polish native-lang project is probably dead
- From: sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 11:32:54 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Le 14/02/2019 à 23:25, Dominik Danelski a écrit :
> When I search for LibreOffice in search engines the first result I get is pl.libreoffice.org so I assume it should be well-maintained in order to be attractive for potential new users. However the website is greatly outdated: the "new" version advertised on the main page is LO4, URLs redirecting to the English website do not work anymore and design was not prepared for mobile devices.
> I could not find any direct contact information to person maintaining that community/website, but I can safely assume that anyone who made last changes a few years ago probably lost interest in the project or time to be involved.
> For now I suggest either redirecting visitors from pl.libreoffice.org to the main (English) website or stripping outdated sections like changelog and leaving just the general description of the project, advantages and links for download. Any remaining URLs should be checked and recreated if necessary.
> Is there any person with sufficient rights to do this or allow me to help in this task?
Thank you for offer, best would be I grant you rights and you manage to
make the changes you mentioned.
Should I create your account with this mail address?
Sophie Gautier firstname.lastname@example.org
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] Polish native-lang project is probably dead||Dominik Danelski <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Polish native-lang project is probably dead
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Open Badges for LibreOffice contributions
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Polish native-lang project is probably dead
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Open Badges for LibreOffice contributions