[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] accest to Silver Stripe Server
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] accest to Silver Stripe Server
- From: Rhoslyn Prys <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2019 09:29:24 +0000
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks Sophie, when I login unsing my user name and password I'n sent to
and get an error message:
Sorry, there was a problem with handling your request.
This has not happened in the past. How do I get to the SiolverStripe pages to update them.
Ar 07/02/2019 15:19, ysgrifennodd sophi:
Le 07/02/2019 à 16:08, Rhoslyn Prys a écrit :
I'm getting a 'Server error' message when attmpting to access SilverWe are using an SSO to connect to the services, do you already have an
Stripe to update cy.libreoffice.org.
Is it possible to hav a copy of any changes mate to the libreoffice.org
websit following the 6.2 launch?
I'm not sure if there have been changes to the access proceedures since
account here: https://user.documentfoundation.org/ ?
If not, please create one and if you still meet issues, let me know
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] accest to Silver Stripe Serverfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|[libreoffice-l10n] accest to Silver Stripe Server||Rhoslyn Prys <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] accest to Silver Stripe Server||sophi <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] accest to Silver Stripe Server
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] accest to Silver Stripe Server
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] accest to Silver Stripe Server
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] accest to Silver Stripe Server