[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] accest to Silver Stripe Server
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] accest to Silver Stripe Server
- From: Rhoslyn Prys <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 15:08:11 +0000
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org >> Localization list" <email@example.com>
I'm getting a 'Server error' message when attmpting to access Silver Stripe to update cy.libreoffice.org.
Is it possible to hav a copy of any changes mate to the libreoffice.org websit following the 6.2 launch?
I'm not sure if there have been changes to the access proceedures since 6.1?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] accest to Silver Stripe Server||sophi <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 6.2 New Features video script for translations
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] accest to Silver Stripe Server
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 6.2 New Features video script for translations
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] accest to Silver Stripe Server