Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 6.2 New Features video script for translations

Hi,

I started translating it into Slovenian - I noticed that in the first set
of subtitles one is redundand, the mentioning of returning to regular user
interface via View - Toolbars - Standard Toolbar is mentioned twice.

Lp, m.

V V pon., 4. feb. 2019 ob 11:26 je oseba Mike Saunders <