Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 6.2 New Features video script for translations

On 29/01/19 12:25, Mike Saunders wrote:
> Sure -- I've added full section names to the EN version:

One good turn deserves another, could you please
redo with continued numbering? :)

>> without the context. E.g., #16: the
> "After this commit: * The initial search time went down from ~40 seconds
> to ~6 seconds"

So, it's, like, only "the search on internet
site with themes" is now faster. "Options"
dialog as such never was exactly "slow".

More clear now, thank you.

-Yury