Re: [libreoffice-l10n] LibreOffice 6.2 New Features video script for translations

Hi Yury,

On 29/01/2019 06:17, Yury Tarasievich wrote:

> Guys, please add the components names to the
> list points. E.g., I couldn't understand right
> away the importance of #24, and I still don't
> know what's #25 about.

Sure -- I've added full section names to the EN version:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/6.2#Personalization

> Not all features/changes are comprehensible
> without the context. E.g., #16: the
> personalization dialog, how can it be "faster"?
> was it "slow"?

Muhammet describes it here:

https://muhammetkara.com/post/2018-10-19-resurrecting-mozilla-themes-for-libreoffice-part-1/

"After this commit: * The initial search time went down from ~40 seconds
to ~6 seconds"

Cheers,
Mike