[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] [libo-marketing-priv] FOSDEM Bits
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] [libo-marketing-priv] FOSDEM Bits
- From: Italo Vignoli <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 22:28:17 +0100
- To: Tdf Marketing <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Tdf Projects <email@example.com>, Tdf Documentation <firstname.lastname@example.org>, LO Localization <email@example.com>, Tdf Design <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In 2019, projectors will be only HDMI, so if you are a speaker and have
VGA please bring an adaptor.
If you are attending TDF/LibreOffice social dinner on Saturday, February
2, please register on TDF wiki.
Italo Vignoli - Marketing & PR
mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - skype italovignoli
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin, DE
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0
DB75 1534 3FD0 EA5F 56B5 FDA6 DE82 934C AAB8 D5C0
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Non-English resources for content about LibreOffice
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:30 Berlin Time
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Libre Libraries?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Backports