[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Libre Libraries?
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Libre Libraries?
- From: Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 12:07:16 -0200
- To: email@example.com
Thanks for pointing this. It is a "half-mistake"...
The link is there to allow the surrounding section to be embedded in
another Help page (likely
which was not done by our fault. Such trick let us have one entry as an
external link and a heading in one string and one translation.
Em 19/01/2019 14:24, Mihail Balabanov escreveu:
> In the most recent batch of strings on Pootle, there is a translation unit,
> see it for example here:
> that reads:
> Libre Libraries: GetPathSeparator function
> The corresponding <link> entry two TUs below is just
> <link href="text/sbasic/shared/GetPathSeparator.xhp"
> name="GetPathSeparator">GetPathSeparator Function</link>
> so it looks a bit like a mistake. Should it be there? What does the 'Libre
> Libraries:' prefix mean? Should it be translated, or is it a name of a
> module or something similar?
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|[libreoffice-l10n] Libre Libraries?||Mihail Balabanov <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Libre Libraries?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Non-English resources for content about LibreOffice
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Libre Libraries?