[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Libre Libraries?
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Libre Libraries?
- From: Mihail Balabanov <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2019 18:24:05 +0200
- To: LibreOffice-l10n <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In the most recent batch of strings on Pootle, there is a translation unit,
see it for example here:
Libre Libraries: GetPathSeparator function
The corresponding <link> entry two TUs below is just
so it looks a bit like a mistake. Should it be there? What does the 'Libre
Libraries:' prefix mean? Should it be translated, or is it a name of a
module or something similar?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Libre Libraries?||Olivier Hallot <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Regarding Nepali language Spell Checking
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Libre Libraries?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Regarding Nepali language Spell Checking
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Libre Libraries?